Bill Anderson, CEO
Solar Solutions Without Sales Hype
Solar Engineering Credentials
- 30 years of high-technology engineering
- 5 years as senior project manager and systems integrator on multimillion-dollar Cisco Systems projects
- Extensive classroom and hands-on PV training
- Installed grid-interactive and off-grid PV systems in California, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification: North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
- NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification: North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP #291916) – Project Management Institute
- State of West Virginia Licensed General Building Contractor • WV046827
- State of Maryland Licensed Home Improvement Contractor MHIC102213
- State of Virginia – Licensed Class A Contractor (Alternate Energy Systems VA2705150747)
- State of Pennsylvania Licensed Home Improvement Contractor (PA071001)
- Certified PV Contractor – State of Pennsylvania: Installer: #626
Solar Installers & Consultants
West Virginia – Maryland – Pennsylvania – Virginia
A Veteran-Owned Small Business
With a Milestone Solar system, you save money while helping to save the environment. To begin with, a federal tax credit pays for almost one-third of your purchase cost. Depending on where you live, state tax credits or outright grants can pay for even more.
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
The sunlight that falls on the Earth in just one hour could provide a full year’s energy for every single living human being. Energy to generate electricity, power cars, heat and pump water, light homes and workplaces, and run appliances.
- Because you get facts and straight answers instead of high-pressure sales pitches.
- Because before we let you buy a Milestone Solar system, we conduct a free on-site survey to make sure your home or commercial building is right for it.
- Because you can be sure of getting what you paid for. Milestone Solar gives you complete detailed custom plans, itemized lists of materials and delivery schedules – that we stick to.
- Because you don’t have to worry about rushed or slipshod work. Milestone Solar gladly takes as long as we need to do your custom installation right at no extra cost to you.
Read straight facts about solar.
Subscribe to our newsletter