- Because you get facts and straight answers instead of high-pressure sales pitches.
- Because before we let you buy a Milestone Solar system, we conduct a free on-site survey to make sure your home or commercial building is right for it.
- Because you can be sure of getting what you paid for. Milestone Solar gives you complete detailed custom plans, itemized lists of materials and delivery schedules – that we stick to.
- Because you don’t have to worry about rushed or slipshod work. Milestone Solar gladly takes as long as we need to do your custom installation right at no extra cost to you.
- Because our CEO is one of only 93 solar installers nationwide to have earned the NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) Technical Sales Certification, the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification and the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Because we choose to do dozens, not hundreds, of installations a year. So Milestone Solar never has to rush through your installation in time to start the next one. And we can always take the time for best practices quality steps, like flashing all roof penetrations.
- Because Milestone has installed more solar systems with battery backup banks than anyone else in the region, helping more homeowners keep the lights (and appliances) on in the event of blackouts.
- Because 45 days after installing your solar array, Milestone Solar follows up to make sure it’s performing every bit as well as we promised.
- Because Milestone is West Virginia’s only solar installer to have met Panasonic’s high standards of quality and professionalism for selection as an authorized installer of Panasonic HIT solar panels – the world’s best-performing, most efficient photovoltaic modules, with the world’s longest and most inclusive warranty.